CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Assaginment # 8 The Real Riel




http://historypollock.blogspot.com/2009/02/assignment-8-real-riel.html

This Is a assignment on a interview with Louis Riel.We Will get to know him better, and learn about how he grew up and his life.He is here on my talk show to talk to me today!



Adria: Welcome Louis Riel.! We are so happy you could be here with us,we have so much to ask!


Louis Riel: Hello!, and thank you i am happy to be here,thanks for having me!


Adria: Great! Lets get started.! Here is a question about your childhood. We Know that you were born in October 22,1844 in St.Boniface, and your mother Julie Lagimodière, and you father Louis Riel. How did it feel to have the same name as your father? http://www.answers.com/topic/louis-riel


Louis Riel: Having the same name as my father was very inspiring and i didn't mind having the same name as my dad. He was a good man and a roll model to me. I was very upset when He died in 1868.I will always be proud to have his name!



http://www.answers.com/topic/louis-riel



Adria: Well I'm sorry too here that. Next Question.What did you do with your free time?



Louis Riel: Okay, Well i always had something to do either taking care of dad and mom or hanging out but i mostly liked, writing poems.Lat November the existence that i got for writing poems was good one, but it was past down by Riel even through the family of mine had a lot of
death.

Adria: Well i guess this ends the interview. Thank you so much for coming on the show with me,you have been wonderful!



Louis Riel: Oh, no problem,this has been fun! Thanks again for having me! Bye



Adria: Always welcome! Talk to you soon,Bye!

3 comments:

Taya said...

hey hey!
Nice assignment number eight its pretty funny:P look at mine:P kay!


Taya

LEMONS HEAL said...

hey Adria!

I like your assignment!
It goes into Louis Riel's feelings and perspective, so I think that's really good!

Adria B said...

thanks :)